It was Thursday, which meant another showdown for the Ale House's finest in Grafton this week. And in a change from the norm, we had a new winner on the night! The gang from And I though John McCain only came once a year! hadn't been to trivia for a while, but they brought their brains (and their Englishman) on the night, and showed no signs of rust, as they rolled up their sleeves and took the top prize....
Nice job guys! Stop in again next week!
In other news, Quizmaster Ryan welcomed back old-time Quizmaster veterans (tracing their roots to quiz at the former Britinn - our first venue ever!) from Dead Babies Will Save Michael J Fox, who were a little rusty themselves....
Great to see them back after a couple of years being absent!
And an honorable mention went to newbies from Future debt payers of America, who must've just graduated and we drowning their sorrows in quizzin' style...
We think they fun though!
A great mixture of newbies and veterans in the house on the night! Quizmaster Ryan will be back, as usual, next Thursday. See ya all then!
Until next time Grafton, drink while you think...
Thursday May 16th, 2013 scores:
- 41 And I though John McCain only came once a year!
- 40 All chaps are assless, jackass (Squad 666)
- 37 Team Low Brow
- 36 Dead Babies Will Save Michael J Fox
- 34 Assless Chaps chap your ass Wickens!
- 32 At least we're better than the cubs
- 31 All chaps are assless... dumbass
- 31 Phuket, we tried
- 28 Future debt payers of America
- 28 Just like dick's trickle our answer have dried up